Blog Update + Blog Logo


Before the update part, I would like to introduce my brand new logo for the blog. Earlier crappy ones were all made by me but this one is custom designed logo by PMLOGOS
I had been waiting for this to arrive for a long period of time. 
I would like to thank Pratik and PMLOGOS to give the blog its beautiful logo.


Hax Crack's Logo


I couldn't be much more happy, if you also want to get a custom designed logo then visit PMLOGOS as they have ton of options to get the best logo for you.

Now getting to the blog update part, i had been unable to use my Computer for long period of time and don't expect any new post in next 5-6 days i will be Optimising each and every aspect of the blog in perspective to Search Engine. Once that is completed then i will roll many new posts on the blog so hang around. 
Also, i have updated my blog's favicon which now look super cool. Also i am changing images and reducing their size for faster load speed. 

Comments

You are welcome to share your thoughts with us!